Sunday 14 August 2011

Day Thirty - Photo a Day

The last post for this challenge! Oh it's been messy, with my rambling posts that I don't but probably should read over. My forgetful nature, and the general lack of quality of the photos. But I hope you have enjoyed reading this and maybe learnt something, if only that I'm welsh and like food as that seems to be all this blog has been about.

This last photo was taken a fair while ago but I couldn't leave it out of my blog.

This is Fred the four foot inflatable Dalek. My brother bought him for me when he went to live in Cardiff and I think he fulfilled his challenge to find me the biggest thing he could which would take up most of the room in my uni bedroom. If you don't know what a Dalek is then shame on you! Go find out and then fear them. Fred was used to scare flatmates and it never got old. EVER!!

The next challenge will be watching a new film every day. They can be classics I just haven't seen (the godfather) or ones I saw when I was little but forgotten (Star Wars) I am not the most film literate person and tend to watch the same ones over or follow actors (David Tennant, Tom Hanks). Let's hope I can keep it up and I hope you stay with me for this new challenge :)

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment