Sunday 14 August 2011

Day Twenty Six - Photo a Day

Found this guy peering creepily out at me from a field. There was a child hiding behind it and when I went to take a photo he shouted at me and I was absolutely terrified as there was no one else around and I thought it was just a sensor on the ground somewhere but no it was an evil child. This is take two of the picture but it is quite cool. He reminds me a bit of the Iron Man by Ted Hughes, loved that book when I was little.


I did say a bit like the Iron Man...not loads. Just the bit where he escapes from the ground after the farmers bury him, I imagine him peeking out like this first. If you haven't read the book, go do it...it is really short and has a fairy tale edge to it. And is completely different to the film as there is a dragon! ooooh

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment